MBA (Hospital and Health Services Management)
- Duration 24 months, part-time
- Class Duration 3 – 6 hours per day
- Institution UOB ( UK )
- Seats Available 35 Student
- Level 7
ABOUT THE COURSE
of Science in Public Health program
is conducted in academic collaboration
with University of Bedfordshire UOB, UK. It will be conducted in the
This MBA programme is designed to provide future managers with a solid management grounding in the fundamentals of planning, operations and evaluation, and a board orientation to the realities, limitations, and potentialities of or hospital and health system.
An internationally recognised degree conforming to Quality Assurance Agency guidelines.An integrated & practices-based approach to managerial knowledge nad skills and executive development
A bachelor degree English proficiency:
IELTS band 6 or equivalent
Specific Features to the Course
-Overseas and local Hospitals visits
- Experts Seminars conducted by industry leaders Supporting classes
- There is a wide range of career opportunities in administration and management practice as in hospitals, polyclinics, health care management organizations, rehabilitation and nursing care centers.
- This course can support career success in strategic management and leadership as a chief executive officer, director of healthcare marketing, hospital administrator, medical superintendent, health analytics director, department or division director, hospital manager, assistance or associate hospital administrator. This course enhance developing capability for those who want to run private own health related business with a solid knowledge background admixed with professional skills. Progression Pathway This course will provide ground for further doctoral and subsequent post-doctoral studies in various universities around the world.
To place download site for application form
To write complete address/phone number/website address/email address
What you will learns
Program Contents Leading and Managing Organisational Resources (30 credits), Strategy and the Global Competitive Environment (30 credits), Managing Modern Healthcare Organisations (30 credits), -Digital Technology Management (30 Credits), -Management Practice (15 Credits), -Theory into Practice (45 Credits)