MSc(Nutrition & Dietetics)
- Duration 18 – 36 months, part-time
- Class Duration
- Institution UOB ( UK )
- Seats Available 20 Student
- Level 7
ABOUT THE COURSE
This program aims to produce competent dieticians who can apply their knowledge and skills in health promotion, in the management of under and over-nutrition and correction of disease-related nutrition problems in individual patients.
A bachelor degree English proficiency:
IELTS band 6 or equivalent
Specific Features to the Course
Academic support from Institute of Nutrition Mahidol University Thailand Placement (Internship) opportunities in the hospitals in Thailand
Graduated form this course have the opportunity to apply for membership of Association for Nutrition(AFN) UK.
- Dietician/nutritionist in a hospital, health institute, food service industry, health and fitness centers, food and nutrition-related industries, or relevant government ministries.
- Researcher in an academic institution, research facility, food industry, or hospital.
- Consultants to public and private agencies, international agencies, research projects, health promotion units, and food and nutrition-related industries
- Freelance Dietician or food related business owner
To put really lecturer photos and profiles in related lecture profile
To place download site for application form
To write complete address/phone number/website address/email address
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Nutrient Metabolism (15credits), Food Science (15credits), Nutrition Assessment (15credits), Research Methods (15credits), Applied Nutrition and Dietetics (15credits), Therapeutic Nutrition (30credits), Ethics, Nutrition Education and Professional Skills (30credits), Work Placement (0credits), Research Project (60credits),